This fresh, fruity and terpene filled treat makes a great breakfast or a midday snack. The blueberries and coconut milk make it sweet enough to feel like dessert, while the ginger and bee pollen give you the added energy you need to get through the day.
Put your own twist on it by adding your favorite toppings, then enjoy it as a bowl or as a smoothie on the go!
- Terpineol – Blueberries, Apples
- Eucalyptol – Ginger
- Linalool – Cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (approximately 10 oz)
- 1 cup coconut milk (8 fl. oz)
- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- Toasted coconut flakes
- 70% dark chocolate
- Bee pollen
- Ground cinnamon
- Sliced apples
- Pour the coconut milk into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Place blueberries, bananas, ginger and coconut milk cubes into a blender
- Blend on high speed until smooth (you may have to stop and stir a few times).
- Add desired toppings.
Pro tip: if you’re making a smoothie, add the cinnamon and bee pollen to the blender mix to make everything the same consistency.